Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happily ready for Work~ End up Delayed...

25th Aug 2013

Sunday, 830am
Arrived in KKIA ready for kiosk check in, unfortunately, it unable to process my ticket number. So I queue for counter check in.He said that my name is not exist in the system.He direct me to the ticket counter for further details.

So i went up to 2nd floor to ask for details. She said that my ticket is forfeited because i didnt depart for the outbound ticket which is KL-KK, so the MAS automatically cancelled my ticket as if I didnt make confirmation on the ticket.

However, I cant make it to fly today, I paid RM100 for charges + RM75 top up amount to current ticket for the next day at 645pm.

I'm delayed one day to start my first day work. =/
somehow, I'm glad that the boss is kind enough to ask me to start my work on Tuesday. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment